Thursday, January 2, 2014

Xmas

Edie's first Xmas has come and gone!  Crazy to think in 10 days she will be 6 months old!

She really wasn't "aware" of Christmas this year, which is why I didn't want to go all out & get her 
lots of stuff.  Granted, I don't really PLAN on doing that when she is older either.  But, I didn't get her very much this year.  And I'm glad i didn't... Bc everyone else did that for me! 

This is what we gave her:

- Sophie the giraffe teether (non squeaky)
- fisher price puppy that sings, teaches ABCs, colors, etc.
- her high chair (which I was going to buy anyway...)
- her first toothbrush!

That's it.  

But then there are grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, great-aunts, great-uncles, and honorary aunts that showered her with presents!!!

The amount of presents she received is....ridiculous.  We are so thankful.  However, a baby doesn't need that many presents!  Michael was determined that all we would give her would be a box with tissue paper in it.  

So, the first year was a success!  She even wore the Christmas outfit that I wore for MY first Christmas! 








1 comment:

  1. Ha! G just got the same puppy from Aunt Ang. He LOVES it, so we seized the opportunity and made an even trade for the bum. It went surprisingly well. Oh, and you got Edie 4 more gifts than we got Grant. The grandparents totally had it covered....

    ReplyDelete